What it is
- The ideal man is a myth. But with L’Homme Idéal Eau de Parfum, Guerlain has made his fragrance a reality.
What it is formulated to do
- One that blends captivating almond with a seductive warm vanilla tincture and mysterious leather. A woody oriental combining three ingredients and three accords to boost your powers of seduction and awaken the ideal lover within you.
What else you need to know
- Masculine, luxurious and elegant. A square, faceted bottle with clean lines and unique taupe sides in a lacquered matte finish that would highlight the intensity of the fragrance. A bright– yet seductive– orange label. A heavy and decidedly masculine cap with gulloché detail borrowed from the world of watch-making.
- Leather is a perfect match for the signature vanilla tincture which comes to the fore in this Eau de Parfum. Guerlain is one of the last perfumers to use this age-old technique. The tincture is made using an artisanal process at the Orphin factory, where vanilla pods are cut into small pieces and steeped in alcohol until they take on a beautiful warm amber hue.
- Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Coumarin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate ,Alpha-isomethyl Ionone , Bht, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral , Eugenol, Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate ,Ci 14700 (Red 4) , Ci 60730 (Ext.violet 2), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Tocopherol ,Ci 42090 (Blue 1)
Founded in Paris in 1828, this iconic French brand is a purveyor of luxury makeup, skincare and fragrances—defining and redefining the standards of beauty for 190 years and counting. Known for staying true to brand history and heritage, Guerlain draws inspiration from beautiful women around the globe, focusing on radiant skin and highlighting natural beauty.